To mark & celebrate the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, we have launched our purple sock aid. By purchasing this sock aid, you will help raise positive awareness of disability inclusion; whilst also helping to create a new fund to provide grants to kick-start disability-owned businesses & help disabled entrepreneurs.
We are donating 50% of the profits from the sales of our purple sock aid towards this fund. Hatch Enterprise, the UK's leading community enterprise programme will provide the framework, governance & expertise to support budding disabled entrepreneurs.
Why our sock aid?
Personal to you
- Our sock aid is the only sock aid in the world to come in a variety of colours. We wanted to create a product that was tailored to you. A product that reflects your personality and home, a product you love each and every day.
– Whether you’re using it on a daily basis or just the odd morning, it’s really easy and simple to use, taking all stress out of your morning.
- While designing this product we obsessed over the functionality. Along the straps, you can slip your arm or hand into multiple sections. This allows you to adjust the product to your own mobility needs.
- Every product is hand-stitched and made to order to ensure the highest level of quality.
– The product is thin, flexible and can fit in seamlessly to your busy life. Perfect for getaways, simply throw it into a suitcase or bag!
- 90% Cotton
- 10% Polyester
- hand wash or gentle wash
- 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry with low heat
Check out how to use it below!